What is Trish Stratus’ net worth?
|Net Worth:||$6 Million|
|Born:||December 18, 1975|
|Height:||1.63 m (5 ft 4 in)|
|Country of Origin:||Canada|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional Wrestler|
|Last Updated:||August 2, 2022|
Trish Stratus is not only one of the most famous and popular wrestlers in WWE, but she is also an established fitness model.
Trish takes physical exercise seriously and has her own yoga studio where she helps people be the best they can physically be.
She started her career by modeling for sports magazines but eventually started wrestling and fought her way up in one of the most male-dominated sports.
As of November 2022, Trish Stratus’ net worth is estimated to be $6 Million.
Trish Stratus Facts
- She signed with WWE for the first time in 1999.
- Her longest title reign was after she won the women’s championship at the 2005 New Year’s Revolution, which she held for 448 days.
- She won the women’s championship once again at the 2006 Unforgiven tournament, before retiring.
- Trish declined the offer to be a part of WrestleMania’s 25th Anniversary in 2009.
- In 2004, Trish suffered from a herniated disc which yoga helped cure.
Patricia Anne Stratigeas (Trish Stratus) was born December 18, 1975, in Toronto, Canada.
Trish has two sisters named Christie and Melissa and, from a young age, they found enjoyment in watching wrestling shows. Her biggest inspirations were Diamond Dallas, who also improved an injury using yoga, and Hulk Hogan, everyone’s favorite wrestler.
She attended Bayview Secondary School up until she enrolled at York University.
While at university, she joined the soccer and hockey teams. She went on to study kinesiology and biology and, due to a faculty strike at her school, changed her career plans.
She decided to start working as a receptionist at a local gym, which was to set her on a path that culminated in her wrestling in WWE.
While working at the gym, she was approached by a publisher from MuscleMag. She was originally asked to do a test shoot but in no time at all, she appeared on the cover and signed a two-year contract.
Health magazines everywhere were approaching her and offering her spots on their covers. With all these opportunities, the path was set for her to follow her dream of wrestling. She started by becoming the third host of a radio station called Live Audio Wrestling.
With her modeling experience and obvious interest in wrestling, similar in a lot of ways to Stacy Keibler, the World Wrestling Federation took a liking to her almost immediately.
In 1999, she signed with WWF and started to train with Ron Hutchison. This marked the beginning of her incredibly successful wrestling and entertainment career.
She started as a manager of the tag team, Prince Albert and Test, as well as managing Val Venice.
Trish made her debut in 2000 under the ring name “Trish Stratus”. With her tag teams winning virtually every fight, she decided to compete in the WWF Women’s Championship but was unfortunately unsuccessful.
To get the ball rolling, Trish started a feud with Vince McMahon, the WWF Chairman. Vince’s daughter, Stephanie McMahon, who is a fellow wrestler, did not take a liking to this, which resulted in many months of feuding and controversy.
At the end of the feud, Trish injured her ankle and was sidelined, but this didn’t stop her from hosting the show on TNN.
On returning, she decided to compete for the WWF Women’s Championship, which she finally won.
Due to starting a feud with a fellow wrestler named Jazz, she lost the title. This defeat did not stop her as she thereafter won the WWE Hardcore Championship in 2002.
2004 marked the fifth time she won the WWE Women’s Championship, but had to take a break from wrestling as she had broken her hand during the match.
She recaptured the title and decided to start wrestling as more of a part-time job.
Her entertainment career became a hit during this time as she appeared in shows such as “The Second City’s Next Comedy Legend” and “Armed and Famous”.
She still appeared in WWE specials until she ultimately retired to open her yoga studio, finding fulfillment and financial success in helping others reach their physical potential.
Trish Stratus’ Career Earnings
Trish got into wrestling partly due to her looks but also due to her physicality and passion for wrestling.
She carved out a niche for herself in women’s wrestling and provided an interesting new aspect to the WWE entertainment package.
Here’s an estimated overview of Trish Stratus’ annual income:
- Trish Stratus’ Salary In 2013 – $400, 000
- Trish Stratus’ Salary In 2014 – $250,000
- Trish Stratus’ Salary In 2015 – $200,000
- Trish Stratus’ Salary In 2016 – $210,000
- Trish Stratus’ Salary In 2017 – $220,000
- Trish Stratus’ Salary In 2018 – $220,000
- Trish Stratus’ Salary In 2019 – $300,000
- Trish Stratus’ Salary In 2020 – $325,000
- Trish Stratus’ Salary In 2021 – $300,000
- Trish Stratus’ Salary In 2022 – $310,000
After finishing her wrestling career, Trish focused on her yoga business as well as continuing to do photo shoots and some acting.
Trish Stratus’ Net Worth Annually
Trish earns an income from her yoga studio as well as from her acting and television work. She is a popular model who is never short of work and an inspiration to women across the world.
Here’s a breakdown of Trish Stratus’ annual net worth:
- Trish Stratus’ Net Worth In 2013 – $4.75 million
- Trish Stratus’ Net Worth In 2014 – $4.9 million
- Trish Stratus’ Net Worth In 2015 – $5 million
- Trish Stratus’ Net Worth In 2016 – $5 million
- Trish Stratus’ Net Worth In 2017 – $5.2 million
- Trish Stratus’ Net Worth In 2018 – $5.4 million
- Trish Stratus’ Net Worth In 2019 – $5.5 million
- Trish Stratus’ Net Worth In 2020 – $5.7 million
- Trish Stratus’ Net Worth In 2021 – $5.9 million
- Trish Stratus’ Net Worth In 2022 – $6 million
Trish Stratus has made sure to invest in businesses that she knows a lot about and plays to her strengths. She is a lifelong yoga exponent and has helped many people overcome serious injuries with the help of yoga.
Stratus is recognized for her business acumen by the business community in Canada and the USA.
Trish is married to her long-time boyfriend of 14 years, Ron Frisco. They first connected while attending the same high school, and have been dating ever since.
After many years, ex-bodybuilder Ron and Trish exchanged vows on September 30, 2006, in front of family and friends.
The couple has two children, with the first, Maximus, born in 2013, and her daughter, Madison-Patricia, born in 2017.
You can see what Trish is up to as well as photos of her latest events on her official Instagram account, which is updated pretty regularly.
Awards & Achievements
Now that Trish is no longer wrestling, she has focussed on her Yoga business, winning awards in Canada for her business acumen and marketing skills. Her yoga business has become extremely successful now that she has more time to focus on it and she’s decided to expand the business via the internet.
Here are some of the more memorable moments from Trish Stratus’ career:
- In 2013, she won the Top Choice Awards Best Yoga Studio award.
- She won the Top Choice Awards Best New Business award in 2009 and the Businesswomen of the Year in 2010.
- In 2013, Trish was also inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame.
- She was voted number one of the top fifty greatest WWE Female Superstars of all time in 2021.
- Trish was recognized as the Internet Babe of the Year in 2001, 2002, and again in 2003.
Recently, she has made a comeback in the world of wrestling and her fans are eager to see just how much of a role she is soon to play.
Being a close friend of one of the richest wrestlers in the world, Stephanie McMahon, she’s sure to get some juicy action in the upcoming seasons.
How Does Trish Stratus Spend Her Money?
There isn’t much information about Trish’s private life and how she spends her money. However, we do know that she is very business oriented, focussing on her career and raising money for charities.
With her focus on fitness and health, Trish takes part in a variety of charity events to raise money for HIV, TB, and related illness awareness.
We do know that she loves fast, luxury cars, including one of the most expensive cars in the world, a Range Rover Sport SUV.
Trish is well-known for her work as a philanthropist, taking time out to help charities such as Dreams Take Flight and the Special Olympics.
Despite her good looks and small size, Trish was surprisingly good at wrestling. She has won some of the most competitive wrestling titles in the world, holding a world record as well.
Her successes have not been exclusively in the ring, as she is also an astute businesswoman who has taken her yoga studio and turned it into an international success.
Here are some of the best highlights of Trish Stratus’ career:
- Trish was named the Best Female Wrestler of the Decade by The Baltimore Sun in 2010.
- She has been named the Women of the Year by Pro Wrestling Illustrated in 2002, 2003, 2005, and 2006.
- In 2007, she beat a world record by winning the most (7) WWE Women’s Championships.
- Trish made her first debut in wrestling in 2000 during the Sunday Night Heat.
- She won her first WWE Women’s Championship in 2001 during the Survivor Series.
Now that Trish is no longer competing in the ring, she is focussed on growing her yoga business.
The business community in Canada have recognised her for her impressive achievements and she is set to become a force to be reckoned with among online retailers.
Stratus has built the Stratusphere Yoga Studio into an impressive multi-disciplinary fitness and health center that caters to clients who are either looking for improved health or to assist them in recovering from various injuries.
Favorite Trish Stratus Quotes
Entertainment is the name of the wrestling game and Trish can mix it up with the best of them.
She is comfortable in front of the camera and is particularly proud of her wrestling accomplishments.
Here are our favorite quotes from Trish Stratus:
- “As far as wrestling goes, as long as my body can withstand the physical beating, I will keep wrestling.” – Trish Stratus
- “But as much as I am personally proud for winning five championships, I’m equally proud just being part of a women’s division that has gotten so much better with all these great athletes here.” – Trish Stratus
- “I think people get too comfortable, in just doing what they do every week. And I’m all about challenge and change, and I like to read the audience. ” – Trish Stratus
- “I think I can finally say I am at my most confident and comfortable out there, physically.” – Trish Stratus
- “There isn’t a day when I wake up and DON’T have to be someplace.” – Trish Stratus
3 Amazing Lessons From Trish Stratus
Trish Stratus is careful to keep in shape as her business depends on her looking her best all year round.
She’s come in for her fair share of abuse over the years, but she’s a tough person and doesn’t take nonsense from anyone.
Now that you know all about Trish Stratus’ net worth, here are some of the best success lessons to learn from Trish Stratus:
1. Physical Upkeep Is Important
Trish is all for looking after your body and reaching your true physical potential. She feels that if you are feeling good physically, then what is stopping you from reaching out and getting what you want?
2. There Will Always Be Haters, But It Is Up To You To Accept It Or Not
She has had many haters for the way she acts and has experienced jealousy for being good-looking. But she never let the haters get in the way of her goals.
3. Stand Your Ground
Being a woman in a man’s sport is difficult, but if you stand your ground and believe in who you are and what you can achieve, then nobody can touch you.
Trish Stratus is a prime example of a woman who can achieve anything she puts her mind to.
She has become an inspiration to girls who are entering male-dominated sports and will continue to do so.
Trish made history in the world of professional wrestling and will be remembered for her remarkable talent in the ring.
Apart from wrestling, she’s also featured on television shows, making an appearance as a Canada’s Got Talent judge, and runs a very successful yoga studio which is doing very well online too.
As of November 2022, Trish Stratus’ net worth is estimated to be $6 Million.